Friday, December 16, 2005

The Hindu Anger "Don't give hate a chance"


The problematic Stamp, see the woman and the man with the Hindu Marking and in front of them is baby Jesus!! Posted by Picasa
The Hindu Commnuity is so angry and furious and this anger was for two reason ,the first problem was over yet they were surprised to find some new offense
The first one ,the first offense was a terrible mistake made by the British Royal Mail ,already it is used to issue new stamps for Chirstmas every YearThis year the 2005/2005 Chirstmas is about the Madonna "Virgin Mary" and Baby Jesus around the world ,that is the Art works that were created around the world in different parts that portray The Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus according to the folkore arts and percetions of the different countries
Now with intenion or Non-Intenion the Royal Mail chose an art work from the two centuries or something from India portays an indian woman with a red point on her forehead holding baby Jesus and
behind her another Indian man with also a red point on his forehead
Here it is beginning of the post
The Hindus turned very angry because the red point on the forehead is Hindu Marking as for the man is called
'tilak' marking identifying him as a Vaishnava Hindu and the woman has the traditional 'kumkum' mark on her forehead identifying her as a married Hindu lady
So here comes a stamp portays the indian couple worshiping baby Jesus as It is said in the Hindu Forum of England
They got mad and angry and after negotations with the Royal Mail they reached that the Royal mail is not going to re-print any stamps of it and the stamp "the current printed "won't be available to the public except in post offices with specail orders "for example to the stamp collectors like me and my mom ,we are mad about stamps and we got an excellent collection"
To me to say the truth I was shocked because I thought for the first time that the Indian Lady with KumKum marking is the Virgin Mary ,in fact till now my Mom is convinced by that and I know that the KumKum is for married woman and there is a guy behind her with another marking yes it turned to have a different meaning but I was surprised and till now I don't know if this lady was the Madonna or not , as if the Madonna was portayed to this Lady than this will be a great insult for the Virgin Mary "I don't mean any offense to the Hindus but there are lots of rubbish talk nowadays saying that Virgin Mary is not a virgin May God forgive me after all we consider her from the great lady of heaven",so this rubbish makes me angry as a Muslim
Anyway the Stamp is in history now we will go to Russia and From Russia with Hate to Karshina
The Archbishop of the Orthodox Church there Archbishop Nikon Called Karshina "one of the Hindu many gods and in fact his one of their main gods " an evil demon, the personified power of hell opposing God”, and “a livid lascivious youth” and asked the mayor of Moscow to ban the construction of a hindu temple in the Ex-red City as otherwise an idolatrous disgrace erected for the glory of wicked and malicious ‘god’ Krishna”.
“Construction of the temple to Krishna offends our religious feelings and insults the thousand-year religious culture of Russia,” Interfax quoted Archbishop Nikon as saying.
By the way the Prime Minster of India will visit Russia soon to meet with Putin
Well I don't know but is it me or is it the people of the world become more radical and more offensive towards others who don't share us the same views and religions
As a muslim I have to respect other religions from the Quranic persecptive "You got your own religion and I got mine "
For Hindism well , I must say I have a dream to visit India with my camera to the south to the Hindu complex temples there and keep taking photos, their Style and colors are mervollus
Yesterday I downloaded for the first time in My life a song for Jamiroquai "I like its beat" it is called Don't give hate a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.