Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Even the babies in their mothers' wombs


"ويشيب الاطفال فى بطون أمهاتهم"


Translation : "The heads of the children turn white and they are still in their mothers' wombs"


This is an old Arabic versus I remember I read in a poem , it is already a famous Example used in the Arabic Language to express horror and fear , a great level of horror and fear that can turn the hair of babies still in their mothers' wombs to white.lebbb.jpg


It is hard to imagine it


The first time I read this term or this phrase and understood its meaning in the Arabic poetry in the Arabic language Subject in preparatory stage , a poem about Palestine and the struggle of its people against the Israeli occupation.1100331.jpg


The second time I heard it in a song , a political song by the Tunisian famous singer Latifa , It was called "Madradra" which means in the accent of the west arab world that Morocco,Algeria and Tunisia a stagnant , in the song which was written during the invasion of Iraq Latifa was criticising the conditions of the Arabic ,saying it is just like the stagnant water , she was true , she used our phrase in this part "sorry for the bad translation"



"If I complain , my complain will make the stars go away and children's heads turn white"



I remember all this when I saw this shocking image in fromisrealtolebanon.info website , a real shocking one ,it didn't make sad as much it made me so so angry


Angry from myself , angry from my country ,more important from this bloody world that says and welcomes everything Israel does from killing in the term of defence


After seeing this image I swear if I have the opportunity to go and fight right now in Maroon El-Ra's I swear I will not think for a moment ;the first plane to Beirut


Caution this image is too shocking please those who have weak heart are not advised to see it


Click here please


They didn't even give the chance for the baby to turn his/her head to white


Is this the way the Israelis see the suitable to get rid from the so-called terrorists? this is the Nazism itself


This world is a cruel one , who hates the smell of the Arabs from inside , who eats my children in dinner and that's why I am with terrorism ,I am with terrorism "with no apology to the Syrian Poet Nazaar Kabani and his wonderful poem I am with terrorism"


I dedicate this image to the first ladies Susan Mubarak and the Queen of Jordan Rania El-Abdallah




Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.