Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Exclusive : The Complete Shaked documentary and a question on the 5th of June ??

Thank God thousand times at last I found the Israeli documentary that caused all the buzz in Egypt and Israel

The one time Showed documentary Shaked in Hebrew "unfortunately"

First I must thanks "Kabeer El-Motashardeen" and also I must thanks the man who got the documentary in the first place "Cruel World"

For now it is in Hebrew , but I promise you I will translate the whole script which "Cruel World" was nice enough to translate in to Arabic in to English

Here is the film  with the other films in the films section in 1967

And my question why do always the Israelis like to come and visit or call us on that day ??

1 comment:

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.