Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Zazzle panel design

well I thought I would give it a shoot to try these online design shops , and if you have a sharp eye you will notice that I put an ad for Cafe press in the sidebar ,I tried it made a gallery there , but it did not work , already I do not like the idea that you only have one design for the single shop and if you want more than you have to purchase the pro-account

Anyhow I found this new service Zazzle , I came by accident to it and I was so impressed by the options they give whether for design or the ease of use

and so in some spare time I tried to upload some of my designs"wow my designs big words" ,with little help of some words ,I made couple of things and here they are "I won't get any money from it because Egypt is not included in their country list ,I don't know but I said I will give it a try , I like to try new things"


create & buy custom products at Zazzle

I wish there is something similar in Egypt,really I love the idea that you customize your own cloth and stuff

Technorati tags: , ,

4 comments:

  1. wow, great and sensational. I didnt know that you are an artist too

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks,well I am not an artist in fact I like to try new things

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much you gonna sell that T shirt to me ? I dont see any price list

    ReplyDelete
  4. just click on the item in the panel , you find its price there

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.