Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nabil Lahoud Fine art gallery

This is an excellent artist Mr. Nabil Lahoud not only has the talent but also respects his Egyptian background and wants to share with the whole world.

His style combining the wonderful folklore of Egypt with the sceneries of the real Egyptian life is magnificent ,I really love it

His inspiration as I hinted above is the Egyptian folklore , the scenes from the country side in Delta , the villages in upper Egypt and the allies of Cairo .

One of his favorite topics is the Egyptian proverbs presenting them in paintings by using scenes

His style reminds me with the style of the folk painting styles of knights like Abu Zaid El-Halaly , Ali El-Zabaak and others , the use of the symbols like the eye and the hand palm and of course the most significant character which is the vivid colors

It is highly recommend website to see and to share , I would like you to buy something like painting from this gallery and this artist because it is deserved to be bought if you want something really Egyptian , folk Egyptian , not ancient Egyptian in your house

Nabil Lahoud Fine art gallery "Unfortunately his website is down now but I think it would come back soon insh Allah hopefully :)

Anyhow you can read more info about him here and about his painting "for Sale" there

3 comments:

  1. hi Zeinab

    I really thank you for your sweet comments about me, and hope to visit my upgraded new website at www.nabillahoud.info

    Your words gave me the power to go on... thankx a lot and waiting to see you soon maby in my sudio in Rehab City

    NABIL LAHOUD
    Painter and Graphic designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Nabil , thanks very much for your nice words and I am happy so that your website return back online , good luck and please keep it up , your work is so beautiful and unique of it kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please visit my art exhibition in Maadi, cairo, Egypt
    CSA, 4 street 21 - Maadi
    from 22 Oct to 2 December 2008

    Thnx
    Nabil Lahoud
    www.nabillahoud.info

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.