Monday, August 27, 2007

The Naked underground : Aliens in Turkey

I am sorry but today I am fasting so I am not in the mood to write anything serious plus I always want to speak about this

My grand mother always asks me

Why always are the Americans the only people in the world who are visited by UFOs and aliens ??

This question of course is repeated after watching films and TV series like the X-files

Well it seems they are not the Americans only , in fact it is in her own grand ancestors' land , Alien in Turkey

I was surprised to find that they are saying that the UFO sighting in Turkey are more than anywhere in the world even from area 51 !!

You can watch here the preview of the TV show on history channel "The Naked underground" about the city of "sorry I could not get the correct spelling but I know that city"

I know the city looks so strange like no other ,just like the pyramids but aliens from outer space !! ,and yes I know about the myths of people there , but aliens from outer space !! come on little grays guys

Look I can stand all kinds of theories but I hate it when everything we can not understand is related to the little gray guys

And before anyone jumps and tells me to open my mind you will be surprised to know that I read almost all kind of theories related to UFO from the serious theories like the ones of Zecharia Sitchen and the chariots of God to the Xenu of Tom Cruise

People I am sorry but I believe that the pyramids , that great city in Turkey and all those great things we don't how and why were built , were made by Humans just like us

Do not underestimate the human mind , damn it people relating all things in Aliens is just a typical human behavior we are just like the people in the past relating everything to demons and jins , it is easiest thing seriously not the scientific thing

By the way Do not forget to come out from your home and watch the sky tonight at 12.30 AM Cairo local time to watch something that may not be seen except in your great grand children lives :)

16 comments:

  1. Dunno Z but i really feel like we really do have a monopoly on all extraterrestrial occurrences......we already have a Martian in the Whitehouse..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. @zerocool, you had me cracked up

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zerocool , martian .. I thought that he was the planet of the apes ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. usa has aliens and yes, you're right..a lot of what they can't explain or understand they attribute 4 extraterrestrials but don't 4get this is a secular society for the most part..faith in an Almighty God does not pervade daily life or society in general....the middle east has black magic and evil eye instead of aliens--si7hr...a man doesn't want 2 sleep with his wife and it is blamed on si7hr, a girl won't marry anyone who comes knocking on her door..and it's si7hr...yes it is mentioned in the the Quran but it also states that nothing happens without the Will of God...I found the pastime with si7hr and hasad incomprehensible at times...perhaps sometimes it's easier to attribute the unexplainable to aliens and black magic...who knows...but i can tell u i've never seen a ufo and i've lived here all of my life :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @north american princess , you got what I want to say , it is easy to contribute everything to unknown forces with no explanation then to contribute it to the human reason , because if so then we will say the truth about our human weakness
    It is easier to many to say that the Pyramids are aliens than to say the Egyptians build despite all the tangible evidences from history that confirm so
    by the way do you know that President Carter once said that he had seen an UFO in the white house garden ,well it will be much better than saying some Russian thing flew over the white house

    ReplyDelete
  6. zizi;
    The eclipse is not visible in Egypt !
    http://astroprofspage.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/LE2007Aug28-Fig3.GIF

    Regards;
    Yusuf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know Yusuf,thanks I learned by myself when I waited last night , thanks to Ahmed Ragab and Face book

    ReplyDelete
  8. You said, "Look I can stand all kinds of theories but I hate it when everything we can not understand is related to the little gray guys".

    I could not agree more: everything we do not understand we attribute to another thing we do not understand, like Little Green Men, Jinn, or God. Totally unscientific.

    By the way, your English is really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @anonymous , you have not seen my Arabic yet ,it is even worse

    ReplyDelete
  10. May be you need to blog in Turkish :)

    Zeinobia said...

    @anonymous , you have not seen my Arabic yet ,it is even worse

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm italian girl, my name is Cristina aka agentealcairo, I like your blog, do you want visit me?

    I'd like have you as blogfriend.

    By
    Ciao

    Cristina

    http://blog.libero.it/omniamundamundis

    ReplyDelete
  12. @agentealcairo , hey Cristina , thanks for the nice blog , you too have a wonderfl blog and I will be happy if we become blog friends

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank, I'm happy and I add your blog to my best link

    have a nice day.

    ciao dall'Italia

    Cristina alias agentealcairo

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Cristina, you welcome dear and insh Allah I will add you to my friends links :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. In 1971 I was told: the father of one of my girlfriends had experienced a serious 'yoo eff oh', u.f.o., (or maybe OVNI? if you know Spanish French and Italian) incident in NIGERIA IN 1955 -and American CIA agents interviewed the whole family regularly ever since the incident - aliens had disembarked/got out of - their 'ufo' and remonstrated/argued with Fascists on the ground in front of him - the ALIENS DID 'EXPRESS THEIR FEELING'/'say' THAT NAZI-ISM HAD BEEN FAR TOO MORBID TO THEM - TOO VICIOUS. The father sent his daughters to school in Britain (where the CIA continued to monitor the family), the same school as me, and I became very friendly with one of them - buuuut.....I ALSO BELIEVE THE PYRAMIDS (AND OUR STONEHENGE TOO) ARE HUMAN-BUILT. I don't like to be too silly sounding just because someone's told me this happened. I just want you to know, generally you're right, and you have to be a very very lucky human to be told one of the real alien/human contact stories.
    Love and Peace, from David Moncoeur
    (If you want this story in more detail, that's up to you.)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Mr.Moncoeur, thanks for sharing this story,it seems so interesting , I would more details about it if you do not mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.