Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Please go to the Egyptian POWs.net immediately

Please if you understand Arabic ,I ask to go to visit the Egyptian POWs.net immediately , exactly the the film section and to be accurate just visit this new page in the film section

At last I found the very important Al-Jazeera documentary "Top Secret: The Way to Atlit" , this documentary can be a strong evidence itself as it includes the confessions of the Israelis whether from the historians and war veterans

It is in Arabic now but I am working on adding English subtitles to it

This is the first documentary about the Egyptian POWs and it was rarely aired after its first show time in Al-Jazeera

3 comments:

  1. I hate Quick time I hate it. it is the worest media player software on earth. All the videos are amputated. it takes forever to load. Those important documenery videos could be presented in a better technical way however I can tell that the videos are very interesting and important

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc, this is not quicktime as far as I know , it is flash but may be it takes alot of time to load because of its size
    I tried to upload it to youtube but I could not for some technical reasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever the program is, still horrible

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.