Tuesday, August 14, 2007

When Egyptians Hit the roads

I do not know why We the Egyptians when they hit the road for summer vacation they seem to like to take everything in the house ,I mean just look at these photos in the way to Alexandria Auto

 Picture 333

Picture 332

Anyhow I should not say that because insh Allah I am hitting the road tomorrow as early as possible for the north coast , for some days and that's why I will be absent for awhile no email ,no blog nothing at all and that's why I canceled the moderation of the comments so please keep it clean

Insh Allah I see you soon salaam for now Wave

5 comments:

  1. A cultural custom :)
    Good holidayssssssssssssssss for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adios
    Have a nice time inshallah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuz the egyptians are not used to being practical...its sad really

    teegy bel salama isa

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous,tarek,Vagabondblogger and tesla
    thank you all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.