Friday, May 13, 2005

Stuck with Study and exams ,no updates for a while

ok I am stuck in Study for my final exams starting next week with God's will and so as I mention in the title of the post ,there will be no updates for a while till the month of June ,it is not a big deal ,this is just a little Egyptian blog not the CNN or my favorite Jeff Rense news site

But before I go away for awhile ,there are some titles ,issues and events stopped me the last couple of days:
  1. I will start with the main news in http://www.filbalad.com about Egyptian Prime Minister insult to the Egyptians by saying we have to grow up politically before we have a real democractic life!! I guess anyone fimilar with the Egyptian modern political history and I mean sine the Parliment started in the 19th century will feel the insult !!
  2. The Strike in the Egyptian Airports I am with it 100% , Some are saying also in the same portal above it is bad then the terrorism ,I knew that we lost 20 million pounds of it ,yet I look to it from different angle ,another time I will say which angle
  3. The abuse of the prisoners and the insults to the holy Quarn ,well I will say where are the muslim countries !? sleepy as usual ,I mean the leaders ,presidents and kings ,no expect the americans soliders to respect our believes since I won't say us but our leaders don't respect it !!

well I will leave now ,wish me luck ,and good bye

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your exams. I too have exams this week and also 45 pages worth of essays. I am in America. I was in Egypt last year for a month. I LOVE it there. I hope to come back shortly. I did a tour, but then ended up staying in Dahab for a little while. Very peacefull. Keep up with your blog as I find it interesting to hear comments about Egypt from someone who lives there and not just believe what is on CNN.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, if you want to talk with someone from America feel free to drop me an email. grayballs@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.