Sunday, May 14, 2006

Alaa on blogger buzz

I bet Alaa , the Drupal no.1 supporter in Egypt didn't think for once that he will be mentioned in the official blog of Blogger.com Blogger Buzz but here he is our Blogging God father in Egypt


I love this ,let the bloggers around the world give alot of headache to the regime in Egypt ,I love the Communication technology , and yes the geeks can change the world

oh man I remember him visiting this hobbit place when I started to complain from Blogger and he encouraged me to leave it :)

Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.